Bend Pet Express is a locally owned and operated, specialty pet food and supply store. We are experts in pet nutrition and care. Our staff is passionate about animals and providing the very best in advice, food and supplies. The BPE philosophy is to create a positive, informative experience with every visit to our stores.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Professionals with the following skills:
• Experience working directly with the public in sales or customer service.
• Must have excellent verbal, written and phone skills.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule. 8 hour shift
• Working knowledge of Windows based computer programs and cash handling.
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Perform well within the context of a team. Leadership experience a plus.
• Commitment to provide the “Bend Pet Express Experience”, every day.
• Provide care to a dog or cat, preferably both.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
• Providing customers with product and nutrition knowledge.
• Receiving, checking and shelving daily shipments of 1 to 8 pallets.
• Cleaning/maintaining store, restrooms and warehouse.
• Standing, bending and lifting up to 40# repetitively.
• Offer above and beyond customer service experiences, with each transaction.
• Opening, closing and processing purchases on a POS system.
• Maintain Inventory control.